background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Okay, we're losers in the "Blog" world

So, we are awful about postings. It always seems like there is something going on and just one more thing is too much. Reeb's says that hers never take her more than 15 min - but well, I just don't see it -

I've been wanting a nice pic of the four of us for the header - and getting the four of us together to take it - where one of us isn't grimy from fishing, painting, etc. - well and then having someone around to take it just never seems to fall in place.

This pic is from our curise last Sept - and I finally got it scanned at work. Yay!! Got the pic I wanted - well - then when I posted it - it was HUGE - so after another half-hour or so - I finally messed around with it to get it to a resonable size.

Abe has started baseball and he seems pretty excited about that - (I never realized that practice would be so long) - once he starts his games, we will have to keep you updated (get off the floor and stop laughing) on how his season goes. Hannah is not doing too much except reading! She is engrossed in the Twilight saga and is pretty much ignoring the rest of us. (At least it's not boys).

We have been painting like mad and will get some pics taken and posted soon. Told Nate that is his job.

So, now I've posted something anyway - and will try to be better......(again, off the floor)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good to see you! Love the new background and the picture. Have to admit that I was SHOCKED to see a new post - had to scrape myself up off the floor before I could read it! :-)

    ReplyDelete