background

Friday, March 20, 2009

Various pics of painting

Here are a few pictures of all of the painting that we have been doing around the house. Nate and I have never really picked 'plain' colors when we paint. Our last master bedroom was painted 'School Bus Yellow' according to Larry!!! When we moved in here, we painted the walls "Gardinia" a creamy, off-white color. How we ended up with that, I really have no clue. I really wanted to repaint it - but that's a job and Nate always does the cutting in and there is A LOT of cutting in and I didn't think he would be up for it.

Well, several months ago he asked me what I thought about paiting downstairs and really putting some color on the walls. BOY OH BOY!! DO I!! Here's the living room:



And here is looking into the dining room:



Looking in to the kitchen (before the cabinets were painted):



And after they are painted:



and one last picture just to make your skin crawl - this is an 18gage needle:


We are out of town for the weekend - so I will break my streak!!

1 comment: