background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing Pains




I swear, everyday, you can see the kids growing!! Hannah is now comparing her height to everyone around her. Last night we had dinner at my parents and my grandmother was there - and yes she is now taller than BG. (Hannah only looks shorter in the pic 'cuz she's a little in front of her & and BG has 'puffy' hair) It won't be long befor she is taller than me! Only 5" to go.

Abe is also growing by leaps and bounds and is happy to be tall enough (56"!) now to ride all of the roller coasters at the theme parks. He recently rode The Incredible Hulk and "Ice" from Dueling Dragons. He has been most impatinet about is getting back to Universal so that he can ride some of the others that they have. Hannah is a bit of a chicken when it comes to the coasters - but says that when we go back, maybe she'll give it a try. (I won't hold my breath!)

They are both eating like they have hollow legs!! I don't even want to know what it will be like over the next several years! And everytime I turn around - one of them come down for school in highwaters!!

As for the question of my morning/day not being complete if there is something that I don't do. I can't think of anything - although I do like my coffee in the morning. But I have to admit - if Nate is out of town (like now) I don't have coffee until I get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Can't believe that Hannah is almost as tall as I am! Crazy! Felt like hugging a teenager!

    ReplyDelete