background

Thursday, January 29, 2009

GRAND OPENING
Welcome to our 5 star blog.
(hopefully!)
We have been 'shamed' by Hannah!
Who beat us to the blog world by starting her own!
"The Yellow Banana"*
this morning, because we were being too slow in publishing our family one. This has been stewing on the computer now for over a month. We were inspired by other blogger's in the family, and honestly, a bit intimidated! I would look at my SIL's and others and think "Okay, just how do you do this (or that!)". I would try this and that (basically - clicking this and that on the site) hoping that something would work......nothing was turning out like I thought I wanted it to.

So, in comes Little Miss Banana this morning, sees the new "Creative Croc" and I hear "I WANT ONE!" She came up with a name and went off to school. She was so excited to come home after school to work on it. By the time I got home an hour or so later - BAM! - she has her background and first posting almost done.

So, rather deflated, but not beaten (and with a bit of help from the "Banana") here we are!!!

I'm not promising daily updates - but at least we can post some family photos, that I will freely admit that we are horrible about mailing (snail or otherwise). So, that being said - welcome to

Chez Loucks

*(http://www.theyellobanana.blogspot.com/)

2 comments: