background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Finger, The Light Saber

So, about two months ago I got the middle three fingers of my right hand cought in a door at work. It hurt. A lot. I couldn't say anything but one word for about five minutes and that word is not repeatable here, or anywhere else for that matter. Once I got my wits back about me I thought, "Wow, the next time the kids do that I will be a bit more sympathetic." It's been a long time since I slammed body parts in doors.

So within the next few days my middle finger turned black and really ugly. The kids teased me and wouldn't kiss it or anything.

Well, Wednesday night - the nail finally fell off.... Hannah didn't want to see it and since she's in New York - she's really missing out. So, I wanted to post a picture of it - but it's really hard to take a photo of your own right hand....and now I give you, My Finger, The Light Saber.....

(Abe likes it when you click on the pic and make it really BIG!!)

Hannah, you lucked out, we tried to take different photos in different light - and it just didn't work. Too blurry or too washed out to appreciate the nastiness of my nail bed. You will have to look at it when you get home next week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your light saber. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to miss the gory shot! Don't know that I've ever been thankful for a bad picture before.

    ReplyDelete